Wednesday 20 June 2012

Walk-by Closet

In the mood for some home improvement, my housemate and I occasionally (read: all the time) browse in Martha Stewart web. Gosh, that lady is like the queen of home improvement. Me and and my housemate always drooling over that web! I mean, you name it, home and garden, cooking, DIY project, Ms Stewart can do anything! She's like the perfect Stepford Wives image. Though she has some flaws too. I mean, after all, she's only a human.

Anyway, from Ms. Stewart web, I got an idea for my closet: A walk-by closet!

Walk-by Closet
Source: Martha Stewart

Nice, no? It's a good solution for small space problems, and small budget too :p

So, next weekend, I'm thinking to build my own walk-by closet, of course with some adjustment here and there. For start, instead of using old ladder, I think I'm gonna use a wall shelf with a bar beneath it for hangers. Can't wait for my room make-over! I'll post the results here afterwards.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment