Thursday 5 May 2011

Mira Louisa is a Beach Lover

If you ask me which one I would prefer, beach or mountain? I would answer, without any doubt: BEACH!!! Here’s some reason why:
  1. The warm breeze through my hair.
    Sitting on the sand, reading book, enjoying my banana milkshake or some fresh mangoes, and the wind blows softly through my face, strokes my hair, leaving that delightful feeling. How can I’m not love it.

  1. There’s nothing more joyous than playing and swimming in the sea.
The warm water, school of fishes passing by, floating in the water. Ah, heaven on earth.
  1. Any foods and drinks taste much better in the sea side.
    Damn right I love to eat. And being in the beach really works my appetite!

  1. Lying in the sand under the sun relaxes my muscle.
Just lying there, close my eyes, listening to the sounds of waves crashing, people laughing, are such a retreat.
  1. Greatest view!
I find that beach scenery is really beautiful. The white sands meet blue water and blue sky. Oh, and don’t forget some additional nice “view” there. Hell yeah, those “view” really a candy to my eyes ;)
The picture on the right actually is my boyfriend. But he's quite a sight, no?
  1. Beach is one of the most romantic places on earth *blush*
    Just imagine, the sunset, the blue sky, blue water. Plus if you went there with the right person, a kiss on the beach is hard to resist ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment