Monday 9 May 2011

Day One: Louisa For Dummy.

Oh, by the way, please do not include weekends in this challenge. For I will not blogging in weekends.



This is my recent picture. I just took it several hours before. I was in the office. We were celebrating our colleague’s birthday. Btw, I just cut my hair yesterday. I never let my hair grow so long :D


And then, 15 facts about me (I don’t know whether you’ll find it interesting or not):

  1. I’m a cat lover.
Well actually, I’m an animal lover. Cats, dogs, panda, bear, dolphin, basically any animals that I could play with :p (reptile and bug are exceptions). But cats, well, I have soft spot for them. I used to take stray cats to home. I named every stray cat in my college. I bathe stray cats in my home. I used to have a cat at home, but not anymore. My first cat, Cici, died from an illness. When Cici died, I cried for almost a week! 
This is Cici
My second, Kinkki, get lost while I’m not home. This time I cried too, but not for too long. 
Meet Kinkki
The last one, Tom-tom, I think somebody stole him (curse on him/her). I didn’t cry this time. Tom-tom hasn’t been with me for too long. So I guess the connection between me and Tom-tom isn’t as strong as it is with my two previous cats.
Say hi to Tom-Tom!
  1. I’ve always wanted to live in Italy.
And sometimes I believe that I’m actually an Italian :D I don’t know what I like about Italy. I mean, the food, obviously, but I realize I wouldn’t survive eating pasta and all those creamy and cheesy foods everyday for the rest of my life. I’m a proud Padangnesse when it comes to food.  As for the language, I like how Italian speaks, the dialect, the tone, the body language.

  1. Even earthquake can’t wake me up.
I’m a bad sleeper. I have to admit. That’s one of my bad habits. I think it runs in my family. My cousins once told me how we, the Black family, always get up so late. Yeah, so I guess I have my family to blame on :p

  1. Spice-addict.
As I said earlier, when it comes to foods, I’m a proud Padangnesse. My foods have to be spicy. I’m not a fan of sweet food. I cook my fried rice without sweet soy-sauce. I asked for extra chili every time I dine in.

  1. My current hobby is cooking.
Start from simple dishes, like spaghettis, omelets, mashed potato, anything that easy to prepare. Oh, I want to take a cooking class as well, but they cost a lot! At this moment, Internet’s recipes would do. As they said, experience is the best teacher!

  1. Always want to be a musician.
I learned to play keyboard at 10. I learned to play guitar at 13. Be in a band at the same age. But up until now, I haven’t mastered any instrument nor joined in a band. Crap! And now, I want to learn to play violin, harp, piano, and so on.

  1. Or married a musician ;p
I have weakness for musician. When a man can play an instrument, I think they look sexier :p And, if I have a musician husband, I won’t have to pay for my children music class.

  1. Work as a language editor
It’s been three years I work as a language editor and translator. And actually I enjoyed it. Beside the dreading routines, I have to admit, my job is quite fun. I could watch many good programs while I’m working.

  1. Had left my parents’ house
Since 2002 I live in a rented room. I rarely come home, most of it because my mum has turned my room into a warehouse. So, whenever I came home, I rarely sleep in my own room. Another reason is because my house quite far and it took a very long road trip, not to mention the agonizing traffic. Urgh. The last reason is, I really enjoy my new found freedom living by myself :p

  1. I can’t stand whiny people!
It just irritates me soooooo much! I mean c’mon! Do you have to whine every time you meet a misfortune? Man up!

  1. Music, Movies, Language.
Since I was little, I’ve always excited to learn new language. English was the first foreign language I learned. I learned English from Sesame Street, McGyver, and Bon Jovi’s songs. So I always think, music and movies are the best way to improve your language skills.

  1. Not a risk taker.
It’s not a secret that I’m not a risk taker. I mean, why risk, if you could plan all along, and even prepare the back-up plans? I enjoy to plans everything in the first place. But it doesn’t mean I don’t improvise. When things don’t go right, we always could go left, right?

  1. Nearly can be called as an OCD.
Well, not too much, but I like everything in order. The reason I like to shop on a superstore is because they arrange things so beautifully. Yeah, called me geek, but orderliness is beautiful. I used to arrange my DVD collection by alphabet, and then by genre. Yeah, sue me for being such an organized bitch :D

  1. Obsessed to become a director.
This is the reason why I took Broadcasting as my major in university. I want to be a director, a music clip director to be precise. I watched MTV Making the Video, and I found what I want to be when I grow up. But then, after a while, I realize, I want to be a music clip director not in Indonesia! Hahahaha.

  1. Movie-goer and Music-freak
I love spending weekends at home, just watching movies or just laying down on my bed while listening to my winamp’s play list. My all time fave is Feist, Smashing Pumpkins, Beatles, Mew. While recently I fall for the sound of one Eliza Doolittle, Soko,  and Julia Marcell. 

While movies, recently I’ve just watched An Education, a coming-of-age story about a teenage girl in 1960s suburban London, and how her life changes with the arrival of a playboy nearly twice her age.





So that’s all from me. Gosh I write a lot! Never knew had it in me :p

Btw, this 30 Days Challenge is a project with one of my girlfriend. You cud check her here and make sure she do the challenge too!







Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. please mention the curry hohoho..nice one u have here. oh gosh, mine not yet ~_~

    ReplyDelete