Thursday 19 May 2011

Day Seven: Satya Prapanca

He'll always be my Panci, Cici, Pranky, Pancious, Cipluk, my other half :)


Nothing much I can say about this one particular man.
He’s smart, always know what to say or do in any given time.
He’s wise, and has a different point of view that never stops to amaze me.
He teaches me about differences and how to appreciate them.
He introduces me to new music, new movies, and new point of view.
He encourages me to learn new things everyday, and to make good with what I got.
He makes me to do best with everything I do.
He makes me stronger.
He’s my best friend, my teacher, my other half.

The challenge is to post a picture of someone that has the biggest impact on me. I’ve just known him for this last 4 years, but already he becomes a part of my world.

Satya Prapanca, you have no idea how you have transform me into a better person. 
And for that, I thank you. =*



Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment