Wednesday 18 May 2011

Day Six: My First Love

Oh my, I wonder what I should do with this challenge. The challenge is to post about your first love or ex-boyfriend. First, I don’t have any ex-boyfriend. This is my first relationship ever. It’s true! And then, first love. My first love was Jon Bon Jovi! I’ve big crush on Bon Jovi when I’m 9 years old.  His album was the first cassette I bought. I put his posters in my room. I listened to his song like every time. How on earth could I have my picture with him?! I mean, he’s far away in America, while I’m stuck in this so-called metropolitan!

But, a challenge is a challenge. So, I’m taking initiative to…

  
Me and Jon
  

Yep, right! Pimp my picture and put it next to him! Hahahaha. Thanks to plixr *wink*. Again, sorry for the lame photo editing. I'm a newbie :p

So, what do you think? You think we’re perfect for each other?  Yeah? Really? Awww… you’re too kind *blush*





Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment