Monday 16 May 2011

Day Five: I've Been To the Moon and Back

A picture of somewhere you’ve been to. Really? Just one picture?? Arrggh. It's not fair!
What picture should I post. 
  
After collecting all my travelling pictures, sort them out, and choose the picture I like the most, and the winner is....

Gili Trawangan. October 18th 2010.

What can I say about the place?! It's AH-MAY-ZIIIING! There's no car, no pollution, no traffic jam, no worries, beaches every where, in other words, FUN every where!

I go there with my significant other. We spent 5 days in Gili Trawangan. We spend the days hanging out in the beach, eating frenzy, cold beer, aaahhh HEAVEN!

I can't say much about the place. My words cannot describe the beauty of this place. Why don't you go there someday, and experience the beautiful Gili Trawangan. Oh, it would be lot better if you go there with your love one :p

If you want to know more about Gili Trawangan, please visit this site.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment