Monday 25 June 2012

Panko Cheesy Chicken


I’m back with my weekend cooking project. So, last Saturday, I made panko cheesy chicken with mashed potato for lunch and for dinner, a usual farfale creamy mushroom. But this time I add extra ingredients for my food: Chive!

Never use chives in any of my cooking before, and I only learn about chives a while a go. In most of cooking program I’ve watched hey use chives, as a garnish or as a condiment (not sure if this right). I use chives in my mayo sauce for my panko chicken. I also use chives in my creamy farfale as one of the ingredients and as the garnish.

Here’s my panko cheesy chicken with mayo sauce recipe. As for the mashed potato, you can look here.
 
Here’s the step-by-step

Ingredients:
§         2 Boneless chicken breast, cut butterfly
§         Milk to marinate chicken and to mix in eggs mixture
§         2 eggs, add some milk beat loose
§         Some all-purpose flour (I don’t use any measurement here)
§         Some panko
§         Chedar cheese (cut lengthwise)
§         Salt and Pepper to taste

Mayo sauce ingredients:
§         4 tbsp original mayo
§         1 tsp classic yellow mustard (I use French’s classic yellow)
§         3 tbsp lemon juice
§         1 tsp condensed milk
§         Chives, chopped
§         Salt and pepper to taste

§         How to make:
§         Pound chicken if it’s too thick.
§         Marinate in milk for 15 minutes.
§         Heat oil in a skillet or deep fried pan on mid-high heat.
§         Prepare three bowl, each consist of all-purpose flour, egg mixture, and panko.
§         Put chedar cheese inside chicken and fold in half.
§         Coat chicken in flour, then egg mixture, then panko.
§         Fried chicken until brown or cooked.

The mayo-sauce
Put mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, condensed milk, and chives in a bowl. Mix it well. Add salt and pepper to taste.

Lunch’s served. Easy-peasy.

Oh, I forgot to take picture of this dish, so yeah, sorry... :(

Dinner recipe is not different from my previous dish. I’m not in the mood for being creative that night.




Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment